Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hug Someone that you Love Today

I've been feeling really sentimental these days. This winter, I spent a lot of time thinking about my loved ones who lived far away. I thought about other relatives who passed away and realize how very much I miss them. Mom and Dad are gone so I can't give them a hug. My children and grandchildren live far from California so I cannot look at their beautiful faces every day or talk to them about daily life. I wish I could hug them every day.

Don't take the people in your life for granted. Look at the person sitting next to you or in the same room with you. Think about how much you would miss them if they were gone from this earth. Imagine your life without that person in it physically. It is a place of no return. Don't wait. Hug someone that you love today, and hug them every day of your life for as long as they are with you.

The Midnight Writer

0 comments: